Most of the mobile users face difficulties in transferring the stuff from on mobile to another and it is always time taking. So, Motorola has introduced an app names as ‘Motorola Migrate’ app using which any Android user (Version 2.2+ above) and iPhone user can easily transfer Photos, Videos, SMS, call history and SIM contacts from Android to Motorola Phones like Moto X, Moto G, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini and Droid Ultra.
Procedure to transfer important stuff from Android mobile to Motorola:
1) You need to have Motorola Migrate app on both of your Phones i.e., on your old Android mobile and new Motorola phone.
2) Now, select the type of your mobile (Android Version 2.2+ above) from which you want to make transfer.
3) Now, select the type of data that you want to transfer to your new smartphone i.e., like photos, videos, messages etc.
4) Open the Motorola Migrate app in your new phone and a QR Code will be generated which should be scanned using a camera from your old phone upon opening the migrate app.
5) Once scanned, all your selected stuff will be automatically transferred.
That’s all, now you can use your new smartphone without losing any data that is stored in your old Android phone.
Procedure to transfer important stuff from iPhone to Motorola:
Here, the transfer will be done using iCloud and involves easy steps.
1) First of all, backup all your data which you want to transfer from iPhone to iCloud.
2) Now, select the type of mobile you are using i.e., as iPhone.
3) Once done with the above steps, you need to login to the iCloud using your Apple ID credentials.
4) After logging in, you can easily transfer all your backup data from your iPhone to Motorola smartphone.
That’s it, all your iPhone data is transferred to your all new Motorola smartphone.