- Requirements for stickers pack
- How to send stickers on Whatsapp
- How to download stickers on Whatsapp
In 2014, Facebook bought Whatsapp, and since then, they have been operating the platform. In late 2018, they decided to launch an additional feature for the android and iOS users. This new feature included adding stickers as a part of the Whatsapp interface. It was rolled out in phases with just one set of stickers called “Cuppy” that was pre-installed with the update.
The company also introduced a sticker store from where users can download more sticker packs to make their conversations interesting. The sticker store also allows the users to delete or manage the already downloaded stickers. Here’s how you can enjoy the new feature.
Requirements for Stickers pack:
- WhatsApp version 2.18 or above
- Working internet connection
How to send stickers on Whatsapp
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone or web
2. Select a contact from the list to whom you want to send the sticker.
3. Tap on the “Smiley” located at the left of the text box.
4. Select the “Sticker” icon that is placed beside the emoticon and “GIF” icon.
5. Tap on any sticker to send it.
How to download stickers on Whatsapp
1. Open WhatsApp and select a contact.
2. Head to “Stickers” and select the “+” icon from the top-right of the Stickers icon.
3. Choose a Sticker pack that you wish to download.
4. Tap on the “Download” icon to start the process.
5. To delete any sticker, go to “My Stickers” and press the “Delete” button.