Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 is a mid-end smartphone, and, as the name suggests, belongs to the Galaxy Ace series, which is already a hit among the youth. The phone had decent value-for-money factor when it was first launched, though it might not be the most lucrative option for its price point now. Keeping unnecessary thing at bay, let us proceed with what we are here for. With this guide, you would be to able to root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus easily. Just make sure that you are calm and composed while following the steps. Rooting your phone will give you the permission to play around with your system files. Modifying system files can be really fascinating, giving you “superpowers”, allowing you to do things a normal guy would never imagine doing on his phone. I am prey sure that you know the pros and cons of rooting, given that you are looking up for a rooting guide for your phone. Still, I can’t miss stating this one: “Rooting *voids* your manufacturer warranty, proceed at your own risk.”
Before you Proceed:
- Charge your phone to 50% or more. Lower battery percentage can be dangerous, in case, the battery drains out during the process.
- Backup your important data before proceeding with this guide. Generally, rooting won’t wipe any data from your phone, it is still recommended to have backups, just in case.
- Be careful while following the steps otherwise you might end up with a bricked device. You and only you would be responsible for the consequences.
Rooting Guide: Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500:
- Enable USB Debugging in Settings > Applications >Development
- Flash clockworkmod recovery on your Ace Plus using these instructions.
- Download the RootMe.zip rooting tool on your PC.
- Extract the file you downloaded above anywhere on your PC
- Switch off your phone. Press and hold: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power + Home button simultaneously till the phone boots in to the clockworkmod recovery.
- While your phone is in clockworkmod recovery, connect it to your pc using USB cable.
- In the extracted folder of the RootMe.zip file, find and run the batch script file named RunMe.bat
- In the command prompt kinda window that appears, let the process complete and reboot your phone.
You might also want to update your phone with the latest CM10 based on Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on your Ace Plus. Enjoy your rooted device! And hey, we are waiting for your comments, if there is anything you aren’t clear about, or just to share a thought that passed your mind just now