Word Document is the most used and one of the most widely accepted platforms, which allows the users to present a wide variety of document types. From linking a website in the text to inserting a PDF file in the text, you can do everything with a word document.
A PDF file can be inserted in the Word document either as an editable content or insert PDF in the form of an image.
How to Insert PDF into Word document
There are the steps you can follow to insert a PDF into a Word document:
1. Open the Word document you want to insert the PDF into
2. Select ‘Insert,’ then select Object and choose From File
3. Select the PDF file from the pop-up window that you want to insert and press ‘Insert.’
4. PDF file will be placed in the Word document.
Inserting PDF as an image
If you are planning to insert the PDF file in the form of an image, this can be done easily as you can convert the PDf document into a static image (JPG or PNG) and insert it in the Word document. The file will be a part of the Word document, but you won’t be able to edit it or make any changes to the PDF, and any change in the source file won’t be visible in the Word document.
Steps to insert PDF as an image:
- Open Word and place the cursor where you want the image to be inserted
- Click the ‘Insert’ tab on the menu.
- Click ‘Picture’ to open the ‘Insert Picture” box.
- Locate the JPG file that you saved and click insert.