The fantasy gaming world has expanded so much over the years with unique characters and gaming maps and concepts for the stories that the user gets engaged in the game for weeks. One such game that is winning the hearts of avid gamers from the past, so many years is the World of Warcraft. The game is an open-world role-playing game where several characters are available in the game from which you can choose and play.
The sixth expansion in the multiplayer online role-playing game was World of Warcraft: Legion. This takes the level cap from 100 to 110 with artifact weapons for each class’s specialization, includes the new area on Azeroth called Broken Isles, and this also introduces the demon hunter class that starts at level 98.
How to fly in Legion
Just like Draenor Pathfinder, there are a series of achievements that a player has to reach before they earn how to fly in Legion. Broken Isles Pathfinder (Part 1) is the first step towards earning flying in Legion. Part one is available for all the accounts, so the tasks can be completed using different characters. These are the following segments below on different roles:
- Explore the five Legion questing zones (Broken Isles Explorer)
- Complete all significant storylines in the Broken Isles ( the Loremaster of Legion)
- Complete all 100 different World Quests (Variety is the Spice of Life)
- Complete the Class Order Campaign (A Glorious Campaign)
- Earn Revered with 6 Broken Isles factions (Broken Isles Diplomat)
The 2nd and final part of Broken Isles Pathfinder can be played in Patch 7.2: Broken Isles Pathfinder (Part Two) and the requirement for Part Two are:
- Complete the first part (Broken Isles Pathfinder Part One)
- Explore the Broken Shore (Explore Broken Shore)
- Hit Revered with Armies of Legionfall (Legionfall Commander)
Once all these tasks are complete, the character in the game will learn how to fly in Legion, and it will be available account-wide.