Back in 2016, reliance jio launched its 4G services, gained booming popularity because of the affordable Tariff plans offered after free services to its customers for six months.
Reliance Jio was launched tactically at a time when the Data Costs were very high, not everyone’s cup of tea. With consideration, jio made a move by surprisingly offering affordable bundled benefit plans to customers who witnessed colossal success.
Jio took the lead over the Indian Telecom space with affordable data packs and calling benefits.
Smartphone users can learn how to check jio balance in various ways as per the prepaid and the postpaid plans.
How to check balance in jio
Method 1: To check the data balance using MyJio application
- Users need to open MyJio App then tap ‘Login with SIM’ OR can alternatively choose to log in via OTP (One Time Password), for jio balance check.
- The data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- Users can also view your active and upcoming jio plan details and validity by tapping on ‘View Details.’
Download the MyJio app here.
Method 2: Using Toll-Free Number
- Users can call 1299 from their jio number to get balance details.
- The call will be automatically disconnected, and the user will receive Data, Voice, and SMS balance details on their number.
Some Jio USSD codes and jio balance check numbers for users
- To check Jio Balance – dial *1#
- To know Jio Balance/Talktime – dial 1299
- To check Daily 4G Data Usage- SMS MBAL to 55333
- To check prepaid balance and validity – SMS BAL to 199